- How easy is it to purchase a home in Florida ?
- I am concerned that when I visit Florida I may not view the best properties that are suitable for my personal requirements. How can I be sure that any decision I take is in my best interest?
- Are there any other costs that I should be aware of, in addition to the purchase price?
- Am I covered for insurance in the event of damage to my property?
- I understand that there are certain rental restrictions in Florida. Is this true?
- Does Sacks Realty Group Inc. charge a transaction fee?
- Purchasing a home in anywhere in the continental USA, is
in general terms, far less complicated than virtually any
country in the world. Central Florida is very much a
user friendly state giving the buyer an extremely and safe
approach to home ownership. The single most important
factor is to ensure that you use the services of a fully
licensed Real Estate Brokerage. Sacks Realty Group
Inc. is fully licensed by the State of Florida and has
stability, security and resources that only Classic can
deliver. We will oversee the complete transaction from
the time that you arrive in Florida to when your home is
ready for occupation. This includes the following:
- Helping you find the most suitable property.
- Monitoring construction and taking photos.
- Liaising with the mortgage broker as well as the Title Company and ensuring that the final paperwork is in.
- Carrying out the pre-occupation inspection and coordinating the delivery of furnishings.
- These Services are Completely Free to ALL of Sacks Realty Group Inc.'s customers.
I am concerned that when I visit Florida I may not view the best properties that are suitable for my personal requirements. How can I be sure that any decision I take is in my best interest?
- This is a concern shared by many prospective purchasers. The best possible assurance you can have is to ensure that you select a company that is totally independent and can therefore offer you impartial and unbiased advice on every aspect of property purchase. It is essential that a company is highly knowledgeable and expert in all aspects of purchasing a property, has excellent relationship with all major developers, and can provide a professional and reliable management service track record of providing high levels of rental income. Sacks Realty Group Inc. and their associates, have several decades of experience in Florida real estate, and are without doubt the leading company for sales of homes in Central Florida.
If I am purchasing a second home or vacation home that I intend to rent out, to what standards should I furnish the home?
- As most builders do not handle furniture packages, Sacks Realty Group Inc. has a relationship with Hudsons Furniture. Their interior designers will be pleased to show you several examples of furniture packages that provide excellent value for the money.
- If you intend to rent out your property as a vacation home, you will need to comply with local legislation. This includes obtaining a hotel/lodging license and ensuring that safety features such as commercial grade extinguishers, smoke detectors and emergency lighting are fitted. The management company will explain this in more detail.
- Yes, due to the fact that Central Florida attracts so many families from northern states, Canada, and overseas, that spend only part of the year within its borders, three are many restrictions as to where and when short-term rentals are permitted. For instance, the four counties that make up the majority of Disney Orlando, each have different rules relating to renting of homes on a short-term basis. It is therefore essential to obtain correct professional advice and guidance as to the suitability of a particular community. Sacks Realty Group Inc. will ensure that the property you select is completely free from any such restrictions and is legally zones.
- No! We do not charge a transaction fee if you buy or sell your home through us.