BUYERS ROAD MAP LINKS
- Deciding to Buy
- Preparing to Buy
- Choosing a Real Estate Agent
- Time to go Shopping
- The Offer, Escrow, Inspection, Appraisal
- Closing / Settlement Date
Deciding to Buy
Property ownership is an excellent investment in Central Florida,
so if you are looking now to buy while rates are low, Sacks Realty
Group Inc. will be On Your Side throughout the Buying Process.
Owning Real Estate is a great way to build equity or to obtain a greater Return on Investment for Local, National and International Investors.
Sacks Realty Group will be On Your Side if you decide to purchase as a First Time Buyer, Second Home or Vacation Home Buyer, or an Investor looking for a Rental property or Expanding your Investment Portfolio or an International Investor.
- Is Buying A Home Right For you?
- Renting vs Buying
- Cost of Ownership
- How much can you afford?
- Different types of Mortgages
- Qualifying for a Mortgage
- What not to do before Closing on your Home
- Why Invest in Real Estate?
- Buying an Investment property is different from Buying your Own Home
- Down Payment
- Property Taxes
- Condo-Hotels vs Condos vs Single Family Homes vs Vacation Homes vs Townhouses
- Identifying a Property that will be profitable
- Rental History
- Flipping vs Renting