The custom homes of Providence feature manicured landscapes that meet rippling lakes. Our new homes built upon 2,200 pristine acres beckon a privileged few with a luxury unlike any other. Providence, Florida is a place where nature is your neighbor, where lush foliage rustles in the morning breeze. Where the nation's top home builders have chosen to offer their homes to the Orlando market.
The Michael Dasher designed 18-hole golf course is tied together gracefully with exquisite home sites and numerous amenities. Along with your luxury home, enjoy a winning hole-in-one, game-set-match, morning swim, or afternoon workout.
Providence Golf and Country Club Resort Home Developments:
- Victoria Woods - Single-Family Homes Zoned for Short-Term Rentals.
- Crofton Springs - Single-Family Pool Homes Zoned for Short-Term Rentals.
- Rosemont Woods - Single-Family Pool Homes Zoned for Short-Term Rentals.
Providence Golf and Country Club Primary Developments:
- Chelsea Woods - Custom Series Single Family Homes
- Greens at Providence - Custom Series and Executive Collection Single Family Homes
- Lakeside Villas and Homes For Sale - Townhomes with 2 Car-Garage (all with Lake Views) and Single Family Homes (Some with Lake Views)
- Cortland Woods - Single Family Homes
- Grantham Springs - Single Family Homes
- Preston Woods - Single Family Homes
- Drayton Woods - Single Family Homes
- Sherbrook Springs - Single-Family Homes on Golf Course
Providence Golf and Country Club Community Onsite Features:
- A family-oriented Fitness and Aquatic Center, featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment and a separate activities room
- Providence Golf and Country Club Amenities
- A championship 18-hole golf course designed by Michael Dasher
- An elaborate Golf Clubhouse, with pro shop, lounge and restaurant with seating for up to 200 people
- Two swimming pools – a resort-style pool with plenty of lounge chairs for easy socializing; and a lap pool for exercising
- Lighted tennis courts
- 24-hour manned gatehouse
- Wide sidewalks for safe bicycling, jogging and walking to the Golf and Recreation Center
Distances from Providence Golf and Country Club:
- Disney World Resort - 15 min.
- Animal Kingdom - 15 min.
- EPCOT / Hollywood Studios - 20 min.
- Downtown Disney - 25 min.
- Universal Studios - 30 min.
- Orlando International Airport - 35 min.
- Sanford Airport - 75 min.